Your relationship with 杏吧原版影音 does not end once you retire. In fact, it is an opportunity for continued growth and involvement within the 杏吧原版影音 community. Your interest, knowledge, expertise and energy are valued and there are many ways in which you can remain involved.
Retirees remain connected with 杏吧原版影音 in many ways, including:
- continued health and wellness through (the Aquarena, Field House and MUN Recreation facilities) including a preferred rate for retirees (50% off standard plus free parking)
- continued mun.ca e-mail account
- continued access to my.mun.ca - this is where retirees can conveniently access various types of information such as pay stubs and tax slips. For instructions on accessing pay information and tax slips, please click here
- coverage in group benefits
- continued access to library, building access and parking privileges with MUN ID card
- continuous payroll deduction services for Johnson Insurance and membership at The Works (inquire prior to retirement)
- the 杏吧原版影音 University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA)
杏吧原版影音 University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA)
The 杏吧原版影音 University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA) is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of all retired faculty, staff, and their survivors (widows, orphans, and widowers).
We are the oldest university pensioners' association in Atlantic Canada, having been founded in 1985 by the late Dr. Alastair Riach.
杏吧原版影音 University of Newfoundland
St. John's, Newfoundland
Canada A1C 5S7